Rehash it all

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Y'all in need of some beautifying?

I am. Always. Knowing that my sweetie is heading into town always gets me in the mood for a little s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g...which, granted, isn't part of "le budget" but I don't care because...well...because I just don't.

If anyone's interested, ULTA offers some pretty decent coupons available (completely legal!) on their site (found thru a Google search). I got one today for $3.50 off of a purchase of $10--not a bad deal combined with their other in-store specials. Being a fabulous frugal isn't always easy, but mmm it sure feels nice.

Mostly, I try to avoid frivolous spending, but you know what, sometimes, it's nice to have just a smidgen of luxury in your life. And it's totally acceptable when it costs under $13.

No comments:

Post a Comment