Rehash it all

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust


 'Tis the season for me to be itchin' for a new 'do! My hair is long long long and I am tired tired tired of it. With graduation approaching, along with some other exciting plans and tricks up my sleeve, I'm really looking to start fresh this summer. It going to be a time for me to really do away with the old way of doing, being, thinking and to move forward into the unknown. So what better way to start the journey than with a new haircut?!

Sick of the cliche bobs, I'm thinking about a pixie cut. Look at these pictures of beautiful women I found with beautiful haircuts! Some other famous pixies include Halle Berry, Mia Farrow, and Rhianna. But the ones I've included here are ones that I am thinking about for myself. And for the record, I will be donating said hair that is cut to Locks of Love



All pictures found on google...go find more!

No comments:

Post a Comment