Rehash it all

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fude

Since in France, I've been thinking a lot about food, especially non-French food. Crazy, right? But seriously, France has a nearly as diverse cuisine and palate as the US because of their rich and complicated colonial and refugee history. So, Algerian, Tunisien, and Vietnamese people, culture, and food isn't hard to find. Neither is Morroccan (with whom France has long been involved), which is why I was so pleased when I came across this SF restaurant while searching for Spanish makeup brands (I know, can you believe it?!): It's called Aziza and it's a One Michelin Star rated Morroccan restaurant that I've got to try next time in SF. The Radish and Chicken Crackling appetizer sounded especially promising. Hopefully, Aziza can make it until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment