Rehash it all

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

So, today is kind of a momentous day in my life, but I'll explain more as to why a little later.

Right now, I just wanted to share this (I think) cute picture of me and one of my great friends Kate. We were able to get together this past Saturday because she and her boyfriend were in town from Des Moines for a going away party in Wicker Park. We hadn't seen each other since Christmas, and we had A LOT to catch up on, and it was great to do all of this over some yummy Hoegarden (easily my favorite beer next to Leffe).

Our group of friends has made some big changes--we've lost some, made others, and have all had major life events happen to us. And really, we've all evolved so much that we're all so so different. Even Kate and I! But something I love about her, and all my great friends, is that I could possibly go 5 years without seeing them, but when I do, I'm met with a big hug, loud laughter, and much love. And beer, which is seriously Kate and my favorite past time--not too many "girlie girls" who love beer :)

 We're at Easy Bar in Wicker Park--a dark but spacious joint with a decent beer list. Great find!
Picture from Kate's Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment