Rehash it all

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life on Diversey

Life in the Lakeview/Lincoln Park area of Chicago is much different from the Loop. There are coffee shops everywhere, families with children, and morning commutes filled with car-sickness-inducing bus rides. I'm lovin' it...


On my way home from River North, I hopped on the #8 bus. As we came up Lincoln Ave., we passed this La Bamba where my boy told me he loved me for the first time. It was after a Pixies concert and we had just had some burritos that were as big as our head. I love being in a city that's a scrapbook of memories.


This is what I wore today. Black jersey long sleeve tee, LOFT skirt, black tights, and Anne Klein flats. I like the stark contrast of this outfit, but I wish that the skirt was better tailored to fit higher on my waist.


This is so unlike me but I got fast-food tonight for dinner. YUMMY!! Nothin' beats a hamburger...

Life so far has been pretty good to me. I'm tired as all hell, but I really don't have much room to complain. I live in an amazing city and have great friends and family and I have a goal. So excited to see what turns up this spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment