Rehash it all

Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAILed To the Chief!

Hello Crepsters!

OMG can you believe it actually hailed today? I certainly couldn't. But once the bottom half of my pants were completely soaked thru, then I could. . .

Work was BUSEEEE today. . .phew! It takes it out of you, but it's a good feeling at the end of the day to know you got somewhere. And seeing as how I've been laggin' a little in school (despite getting that A on my paper--booya!), it's good to know that I'm being productive at least somewhere.

So ya, when I left work I was all "Ok cool I have a couple extra bucks I'll go check out F21" only to get soaked. BUT I did get these awesome tops:



And for $23!! I'm also on the hunt for a pair of animal print kitten heels. I'm going to Target and DSW tomorrow after work to see what I can find. I am also going to try to remember to take pics of some of the decent outfits I wear to work. Most of them are pretty frumpy these days and I'm hoping putting 'em up here will help me get some inspiration--aka I need your input!

I also bid on this really awesome Vena Cava dress today at the blog Laws of General Economy. It's a great site where users (anyone!) can post items (higher-end, fashion-forward) items for other users to bid on. The poster usually sets a price, but I think that if more than one person says they want it, some tricky negotiation a la Professor Roloff (the professor who game me that A!!).

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting an A Lex, you rock! I would love to see what you wear to work - I need inspiration.

    HAIL!? Crazy. It was 77 in SF today, the summer we never had has arrived!

    ReplyDelete