Rehash it all

Saturday, June 12, 2010

MIA

Ok people I've been gone for almost two weeks--sorry for the unintentional hiatus--I've been busy with moving (to Evanston), looking for jobs (unfruitful), and hanging with my peeps (see: Mark, JP, my sis). Today is Kate's Favorite Day, so even though I'm in a bit of a hurry and don't have too much to write at the moment, this post is dedicated to her. Upcoming plans for the week include driving to Iowa City, checking out the Smith Family Farm House in Wisco(nsin), and becoming a White Sox fan. More to come this week...

Thanks for checking in!!
Alexis



This is Jordan (JP), Kate, and I (you've seen pics of them on this blog last November when we visited JP in Ann Arbor) at the Michigan/Iowa football game. JP flew from Napa to Des Moines just for Kate's fave day. That's friendship people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment