Rehash it all

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why Life Sucks...Part Deux

1. High School kids make more money at HOURLY WAGE JOBS than I do
2. It's beautiful outside and I have to work inside at my crappy HOURLY WAGE JOBS
3. My cat's snoring has become out-of-control--it keeps me up at night
4. Both my sister and my boyfriend do not currently have cell phones, aka, I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO
5. George Harrison no longer walks this sweet earth
6. Not that I watch American Idol, but if I did, I'm way ticked that that cool chick with dreads didn't win--what a racket!
7. I work at a clothing store (on hourly wage) and I have to save my money so I don't even get to buy anything
8. No one reads this blog



photo courtesy of: http://www.oac.cdlib.org/affiliates/images/cpom/kt6s2019xp/hi-res/B/B6067.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I disagree with #4 and #8--call me anytime and duh I'm reading right now!

    Love you Lex!

    ReplyDelete