Rehash it all

Monday, May 10, 2010

Keeping those pearly whites....

Feeling like they are half on fire, half numb with that goofy stuff they give you at the dentist. Yes kids, I too have to brush my teeth, especially considering the nauseating amounts of nutella that reaches my chompers every day. And when it comes to my preferred teeth-cleaning product, Euthymol, a British brand, is by far my favorite. I know, you've probably never put much thought into this pretty common purchase. But for me, it's as important as Fat Free/Skim vs 2%, clicker vs remote, boys vs...

First of all, it's got a really kitschy package that I know makes the anthropologie merchandising team think: Whyyy oh Whyyy didn't we decided to stock this in our uptown vintage wish-I-was poor store?!? Second, ooooo dat taste is so adicting. It's like a cinnamon that numbs. Mmm it's delicious.

I couldn't find their website in google, and I have only seen it in stores in the UK (I bought my first tube, aka, I had my first fix, at a Boots in Brixton, London), but I have found a couple online stores that carry it...all ranging drastically in price. I recommend that if you ever find a tube reasonably price (say $5-$7), buy it! try it! and if you don't like it, well then, uhhh, send it to moi :)

Read this from the Wiki page...
Euthymol is a brand of antiseptic, fluoride-free toothpaste distributed by Johnson & Johnson that is characterised by its bright pink colour and bituminous taste. It is also notable for its packaging, which is old fashioned, having merely a pattern and the product name. The antiseptic ingredient in Euthymol is thymol. Since it is antiseptic, Euthymol can help with the prevention of mouth ulcers.



Ok well I have to go feed my other addiction, LOST, now with my nightly two-epi fix before I go to bed. Only three more Tuesday's left...

--alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment