Rehash it all

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Girl Who Cried Nutella

Hello readers,

Remember when we were all young, vibrant, and felt we could take on anything? My memory of that special time is still there, albeit quickly fading. The project of opening a creperie never seemed easy in my mind, but the more I try to forge forward, the more discouraged I become. There is so much investment: primarily, time, hope, and money. There's a lot to lose, primarily, money. It makes me sad to hear all the support and encouragement, when all I want to do is run back to Paris, put a pillow over my head, and never think about any business venture in the States again. Yes, I think it's time I admit it: I miss Paris, and I'm lazy. No, not lazy, I just can't help the feeling of defeat at the moment I face a little up-hill struggle. I have two items today that I need to complete if I actually want this thing to happen (insurance and heat source). The problem is, I don't know how badly I want it! And what's even scarier: I don't know how bad I want anything! Mehhhhhhhhhh...

I wish I had a jar of Nutella lying around...

No comments:

Post a Comment