Rehash it all

Monday, January 24, 2011

Homesick cure

I don't know if this happens to anyone, but I get homesick! I'm 22 and yes, sometimes I get homesick. And it's hard for someone like me who lives 6+ hours away without a car--it's near impossible to ever visit, especially with school. I realize that a lot of kids would kill to be 300 miles away from their parents, and while I'm glad I don't live at home, it would be nice to be able to visit every now and then.

To make me feel better, my dad sent me this pic of our kitty Sylvia who has been battling a strong and disgusting urge to lick her wound instead of letting it heal (hence, the cone).


A) I have a great kitty and B) I have a great dad who knows what a sad face needs to make it glad.

Do you ever get homesick? What causes it and how do you cure it?

No comments:

Post a Comment