Rehash it all

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Real McCoy


Mark gets here in 11 days and frankly, I couldn't wait that long for him to bring me American goodies. Earlier in the day yesterday, my co-intern/worker/fellow brunette and I got to talking about Peanut Butter, and I told her about the wonder that is the Peanut Butter M&M. I first thought Mark could bring her some, but I, as mentioned, couldn't wait. So I made my way to The Real McCoy, an American-stocked novelty store and cafe in the 7e arrondisement very close to the Eiffel Tower, complete with Betty Crocker, Jiffy, and barbeque sauce. I also bought Ranch dressing for next week's KFC office party. Oh ya, that's right, KFC. Kitchen Fre(nch)sh Chicken. I've never been more excited to eat carrot fingers with a side of hormone-drunk poultry. Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment