Rehash it all

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"I love really thin pancakes"

Not that this caused any heartbreak or ache, but I apologize for the long absence in posts. Yesterday, we received confirmation of booth space for our Le Creperie at the Downtown Des Moines Farmer's Market. It is a wonderfully exciting opportunity, both financially and gastronomically. I think this venture will test both my mental organizational capabilities as well as my love of food, crepes, and my father :)

This is going to be a long process, filled with many bouts of adrenaline shots and hairloss. But I think it will be nothing short of awesome. It will give me both experience in the kitchen and at the register, two skills that are definitely required to continue this successful little life of mine that I have begun.

First item of business: Buy a crepe gridle. Prefered brand: Krampouz
Second item of business: Convince Mark to buy a beret.

Any thoughts, suggestions, and encouragement are greatly appreciated...I have already, in the past twelve hours, received massive amounts of digi-support (via emails, online forums, and facebook).

I LOVE THIN PANCAKES!
alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment