Rehash it all

Monday, July 5, 2010

Lady Macbeth

Ok so I might be becoming one of those crazy dog ladies. Most days, I consider myself a cat person, but dang, this Smith dog is really starting to grow on me.

This Fourth of July weekend I spent in Elmhurst, IL, doing a lot of eating, sunning, drinking, and playing with this little pooch. She's an 8 month old coon hound mix who's way stronger than she realizes, and in a lot of ways, a lot weaker than she is willing to admit. Her name is Lady Macbeth, and she goes by Lady for short. She loves to swim, eat apples, and have her belly scratched. She's a good girl and has a good family...



I also was able to see a lot of old friends this weekend, plus make some new ones. The Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays and this one lived-up to all of my expectations.

More videos of Lady in the future I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment