Rehash it all

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Michigan So Far

Beautiful weather is making a great trip absolutely fabulous. And I'm loving Ann Arbor as a 21 year old a lot more than as a fake-id-carting-20 year old. Ann Arbor (or A2 as natives call it) is a great American town--it reminds me of a Midwestern take on Berkley. We had a fabulous (and well priced!) dinner at Satoro (I think that's what it's called?) for sushi and Saporro. Then headed to Charley's, and after that The Brown Mug for more drinks. Oh, and guess what?! You can still smoke in bars here! Long Live America!

My beautiful friends (birthday girl in orange) Jordan and (Wayfare sportin') Kate
Hey look Mark, two can play at your game of hippie lovin hat wearin music listenin hangin--Encore Records in Ann ArborGreat vintage store in a basement on Sate Street, the main drag in A2. I forget the name of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment